Brow Tattoo, Microblading At Blondie's Spa, Columbus
Imagine waking each morning with perfect eyebrows...visible brows, the perfect color, not a hair out of place. This can be a reality with a microblading service at Blondie's Salon & Spa in Columbus. And that's great news for those with thin brows from years of over plucking or waxing, or for those with diminishing or invisible brows. You can have eyebrows again!
Microblading mimics the appearance of individual hairs by adding pigment into the skin in fine, short strokes. Our experienced microblading specialist will use a handheld 'blade' to embed the pigment - a bit like tattooing but much less painful. The results are so realistic looking, you'll be amazed when you see yourself with new eyebrows.
The results are long lasting, but not permanent. The results usually last between 1-3 years with the pigment fading over time. Even better, the results are immediate - although you will require touch-ups to keep your brows looking perfect.
What To Expect - Microblading Consultations At Blondie's Spa In Columbus
Your first step is to book a consultation at Blondie's Salon & Spa in Columbus by calling (812) 376-3066. We will explain everything to give you a good understanding of what to expect during the procedure, touch-ups, end results, and aftercare requirements.
During your microblading consultation we will also assess whether you are suitable for this treatment. For example, we achieve best results on drier skin as oily skin tends to lose its pigmentation faster.
Once you decide to go ahead, your microblading artist will work with you to choose the right shape, style and colour for your eyebrows. The treatment usually lasts 2-3 hours and you will need to come back in for a touch-up a few weeks later.
Do not be alarmed at the appearance of your brows immediately after the first procedure. The brows need a few weeks to heal. You will experience some scabbing and possibly light swelling. The colour also looks quite dark after the first treatment. This is all very normal and part of the process. Simply follow the aftercare instructions and we will perfect your eyebrows during the touch-up appointment.
Five Microblading Facts: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Microblading lasts a few years. Pigment usually fades in 1-3 years.
- Touch-ups are necessary. If you want to keep your microbladed brows, they will need a touch-up every 1-2 years as they are semi-permanent.⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Aftercare is vital. The longevity is determined by aftercare and following the proper aftercare procedures at home!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Microblading is not like having a traditional tattoo. It’s done manually with a small handheld tool. The “blade” is made up of tiny needles that are dipped in pigment. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Microblading is not as painful as a tattoo. We will apply a topical numbing cream beforehand to keep you as comfortable as possible.