Level 4 Stylist
Thank you for taking an interest in our salon. I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you.
I am an optimist who tries to find the beauty in any situation.
My hair journey started in high school when I was asked to braid everyone’s hair. From there I started to volunteer to do hair in school musicals. This lit a fire in me to attend Aveda Fredric’s Institute after graduation.
I love formal up styling, particularly wedding styles. There is just something special about doing hair for someone’s wedding. Apart from formal styling I also specialize in blonding and lived in color.
Outside of the salon you will find me chasing around my dog Bear. Apart from that I enjoy having a binge session on Netflix with my husband.
While in my chair I promise great scalp massages and great education about your hair. Book an appointment with me today!
- Barber Cut: $35
- Short/Pixie Cut: $49
- Medium/Long Cut: $60
- Very Long or Style Change: $75
- Bang Trim: $17
- Neck Trim: $17
- Blondie's Blowout: $55
- Style & Finish for Color Only: $35
- Style Lesson: $55
- Natural Tech & Olaplex Treatment: $35 K18 Treatment: $25
- Circle Chronicles Deep Condition: $10 Oi Hair Butter Deep Condition: $20 Men's Color Camo: $20
- Toner: $38
- Gloss: $35
- Demi-Permanent Color: $80
- Root Touch-Up: $60
- All Over Color: $105
- Color Melt: $110
- Sparkle/Shine Highlight & Toner: $100 Partial Highlight & Toner: $125
- Partial Balayage & Toner: $125
- Formal Hair Styling; $85
- Bridal Hair Day Of: See Bridal Forms- $85 +
- Level 4: 1st hour ($90) Hours after 1st ($60)
- Full Highlight & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Full Balayage & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- All Over Bleach & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Vivid Color: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Corrective Color: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Perm: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Additional 15 minutes: $20
What My Client's Say
“Victoria is amazing! She was very accommodating and sweet. The scalp massage was great! Will recommend her to friends and family!”
– Leanne E.
“Amazing job! Love my haircut! Stopped at Kohls on the way home and a lady stopped me to tell me how much she liked my haircut. She said she was a retired hair stylist and that whoever cuts my hair really knows what she is doing, because most people don’t know how to complete this style properly. I guess that says it all!”
– Therese H.
“Victoria did an awesome job. My hair looks amazing. She also showed me how to do a style I can easily do on myself which I appreciate so much.”
– Kezla C.
Tuesday: 11 am-7pm
Thursday: 11 am-7pm