Level 3 Stylist
Hey there, welcome to my page. Let me start by introducing myself. I am a Southern Indiana girl, born and raised in southern Jackson County. I was raised with my family wrapped around me, and my family and friends mean everything to me. When I am not in the salon, I am playing with my Golden Retriever Ollie Bear, Boating, Camping and just being with my family
My passion from an early age was making my friends feel beautiful. I knew that what I loved was doing hair and I followed my dream so that I could do that every day. Now as a professional, I strive to find hairstyles that bring out a person's personality and for them to see the inner beauty that they possess. I love every aspect of the beauty industry from makeup, hair cutting, styling, and balayage.
I hope to get to see you in my chair! You’re in for a good time!
Lots of love, Book Online
- Barber Cut: $31
- Short/Pixie Cut: $44
- Medium/Long Cut: $55
- Very Long or Style Change: $69
- Bang Trim: $17
- Neck Trim: $17
- Blondie's Blowout: $50
- Style & Finish for Color Only: $31
- Style Lesson: $50
- Natural Tech & Olaplex Treatment: $35 K18 Treatment: $25
- Circle Chronicles Deep Condition: $10 Oi Hair Butter Deep Condition: $20 Men's Color Camo: $20
- Toner: $35
- Gloss: $35
- Demi-Permanent Color: $75
- Root Touch-Up: $55
- All Over Color: $100
- Color Melt: $105
- Sparkle/Shine Highlight & Toner: $95 Partial Highlight & Toner: $120
- Partial Balayage & Toner: $120
- Formal Hair Styling; $85
- Bridal Hair Day Of: See Bridal Forms- $85 +
- Level 3: 1st hour ($82.50) Hours after 1st ($55)
- Full Highlight & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Full Balayage & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- All Over Bleach & Toner: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Vivid Color: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Corrective Color: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Perm: Stylist Hourly Rate
- Additional 15 minutes: $20
What My Client's Say
“Elizabeth was wonderful from start to finish. She was sweet, made sure she understood the kind of hairstyle I needed for my formal event and did an excellent job. I walked out feeling like a million bucks. I wouldn’t hesitate to have Elizabeth work on my hair again!”
- Megan E.
“Liz’s shampoo felt so relaxing and pampering. I will be back!”
- Tiffany B.
Elizabeth did an amazing job on my shampoo, cut & style. She was extremely professional and I loved how my hair looked. Highly recommend using her!!”
- Jeannie L.